Gyeonggi Creative Economy Innovation Center (Director: Kim Won-kyung, hereinafter referred to as ‘Gyeonggi Innovation Center’) held the ’17th Startup 815 IR-Union‘ at Pangyo Startup Zone on October 26, in collaboration with Gyeonggi Small and Medium Business Administration and Dankook University.
Startup 815 IR is an IR program held every Thursday at Pangyo Startup Zone in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province. Gyeonggi Innovation Center organizes it to discover startup companies hoping to attract investment and to support investor matching.
The tracks operated by Gyeonggi Center were conducted as TIPS (Tech Incubator Program for Startup), matching IR for aspiring TIPS companies and TIPS operators. Participating startups hoping to join the TIPS program included InBic, Mobilio, Smart Space, and Laonbud, with seven TIPS operators participating and those startups conducting pitch decks.
Moreover, a total of eight companies hoping to attract initial investment conducted IR, with four companies each participating in the tracks operated by Gyeonggi Small and Medium Business Administration and Dankook University. In the track operated by Gyeonggi Small and Medium Business Administration, YS Meta, Logichain, Apples, and AB Works made presentations, while in the track operated by Dankook University, Another Real, Fliption Korea, HDM, and Tobemode participated with innovative startups.
The Gyeonggi Innovation Center stated, ‘Through regular IR, we will activate the investment ecosystem, support the establishment of customized investor networks by field and growth stage, promote the stable growth of startup companies, and create practical investment opportunities.’
For inquiries and connections with Korean tech companies mentioned in this article, contact us at email@example.com. We’re here to facilitate valuable partnerships.
- The Creative Economy Innovation Center (CCEI), INNOX, and ‘2023 INNOX Open Innovation 2nd Term’ held a performance sharing session
- Gyeonggi Center for Creative Economy & Innovation Holds ‘Startup 815 IR – NEXT’ in Pangyo Startup Zone for Cybersecurity/Network Field
- Gyeonggi’s Vision for Pangyo Techno Valley: The Launchpad for Next-Gen Unicorn Startups
- Gyeonggi CCEI Hosts ‘Startup 815 Joint IR’ and ‘CVC IR’: 8 Companies Covering Data, Network, and Artificial Intelligence Participated
- Gyeonggi CCEI Hosts “16th Startup 815 IR–NEXT” Event to Support System Semiconductor Companies