NCSOFT has signed a strategic partnership agreement with Sony Interactive Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as SIE) to cooperate in the global market. NCSOFT CEO Kim Taek-jin and SIE CEO Jim Ryan attended the signing ceremony.
NCSOFT and SIE plan to use this partnership as an opportunity to pursue various global businesses, including mobile games. The two companies are exploring future projects from various perspectives to create synergy by combining NCSOFT’s key IP and technology with SIE’s competitive position as an entertainment company in the global market.
Kim Taek-jin, CEO of NCSOFT, said, “Through the global partnership with SIE, we expect to combine the technologies and expertise of both companies and create strong synergy effects. “Our goal is to provide many users from different countries with an enjoyable experience with a variety of content across genres.”
Jim Ryan, CEO of SIE, said, “We believe this partnership agreement will broaden PlayStation’s base to include content outside the console game genre. Our company is developing a branding strategy to reach more customers in the future. Ryan continued, “NCSOFT and SIE share the same business vision of providing high-quality entertainment services to users around the world. The two companies plan to work together to expand the boundaries of video games.
For inquiries and connections with Korean tech companies mentioned in this article, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to facilitate valuable partnerships.
- NCSOFT supports the participation of four-game startups at the domestic game festival ‘G-STAR 2023’ for the 7th consecutive year
- Gyeonggi Center for Creative Economy & Innovation signed an MOU with Angel’s 6 Plus to foster deep tech and high-potential startups
- Video recognition AI technology ‘Alchera,’ represented by CEO Hwang Young-kyu, receives the ‘Presidential Commendation for Software Industry Development’ at the 24th Software Industry Day
- Goorm and Kakao Unveil “Krampoline IDE”: A Game-Changer in Cloud-based Education Platforms
- Gyeonggi Center for Creative Economy & Innovation Holds “Gyeonggi Startup Flex” Event – Successfully Completes Matching Program between Tech Startups and CVCs