Since 2017, NCSOFT has been assisting startups in participating in G-STAR for the revitalization of the gaming industry and industry coexistence. Over the past seven years, with the support of NCSOFT, more than 100 startups have had the opportunity to promote their games and attract investments at G-STAR.
This year, the startups participating in G-STAR with NCSOFT’s support are PumkinENM (CEO: Eom Yong-jun, MMORPG development / Wonderland, Queens Curse), M&M Soft (CEO: Yoo Myeong-ho, Choi Mi-hyang, mobile and online software development / Operation Blood), Devs United Games (CEO: Choi Min-kyung, VR game development / Real VR Fishing), and MOKUM (CEO: Lee Ye-seok, game production / Soul Archer: Defense Survival, Tuna Frenzy: Escape Jump Game). NCSOFT will set up the ‘Startup with NC’ booth, a brand for supporting NCSOFT game startups and small and medium-sized enterprises, at the G-STAR BTB hall and conduct game submissions and exhibitions.
In addition to G-STAR, NCSOFT also assists startups in participating in major domestic and international game shows such as ‘Busan Indie Connect Festival (BIC),’ ‘PlayX4,’ and ‘Taiwan Game Show.’
Jang Hyun-young, Policy Cooperation Center Director of NCSOFT, stated, “NCSOFT continues various activities for the revitalization of the gaming industry and the development of the ecosystem.” He added, “We will continue to make efforts to discover promising startups and promote industry coexistence in the future.”
NCSOFT, the leading global game company in Pangyo Techno Valley, the content and game cluster of South Korea, plans to operate a demonstration zone, event zone, and special stage on the largest scale of 200 booths at G-STAR 2023.
For inquiries and connections with Korean tech companies mentioned in this article, contact us at email@example.com. We’re here to facilitate valuable partnerships.
- NCSoft’s Yoon Songyee, Chief Strategy Officer, attended the ‘The New Global Sport Conference(NGSC)’ in Saudi Arabia.
- Naver Cloud Finance Day 2023: Showcasing Financial AI Innovation Cases Using HyperclovaX
- NHN Collection Social Network Game, Wooparoo Odyssey became the top famous game in the Apple App store
- Expansion of Blockchain NFT Game Market Discussed at Korea NFT Blockchain Game Conference: Nexon and Marblex Outline Strategies for Web 3.0 Games
- Samsung Expands Gaming Reach with Game Portal Launch in 30 Countries